The EcoPlug is the only well plug made from recycled materials. If you’re looking for a durable, tamper-proof well plug that will withstand repeated use and abuse over many years, the EcoPlug is an excellent fit for your requirements.
The EcoPlug is manufactured from a recycled composite glass filled polymer that will not corrode, and is stronger than steel, pound for pound.
For superior well security, the EcoPlug has more surface area contact between its watertight rubber gasket and the well inner wall casing than any other well plug on the market.
Surface area contact of popular well plugs:
- EcoPlug — 5.650 square inches
- Morrison — 4.71 square inches (20% less surface area contact)
- MWSS — 4.40 square inches (28% less surface area contact)
- Cherne — 3.14 square inches (80% less surface area contact)
The EcoPlug’s center locking mechanism allows a lock to be secured in a variety of positions, offering more flexibility in applications with limited space.
- easily disassembled for decontamination to allow repeated use
- chemical and temperature resistant properties
- tethering attachment at base for a variety of instruments
- wing nut design with recessed grip allows easy manipulation
- high visibility “eco-friendly” safety color
- no metal parts