- Efficient, reliable and inexpensive pump suitable for purging and sampling groundwater monitoring wells and well suited for harsh environments that would ruin other more expensive pumps.
- Can be manually operated in most wells by holding the tubing by hand and oscillating it up and down in the well.
- Automated actuators such as the Hydrolift-2 or PowerPack PP-1 are recommended when substantial purge volumes are required.
- Can provide lifts of 150 to 200 feet with flow rates up to 1 gallon per minute.
- Works with Standard Flow 5/8″ OD x 1/2″ ID HDPE, LDPE or FEP tubing.
- PFAS, PFOS, and PFOA free