Low Density Tubing is the most popular tubing choice for use in shallow monitoring wells. LDPE tubing is more flexible than HDPE and is less likely to develop a kink. The difference in rigidity between LDPE and HDPE does not have a significant impact on the performance of the inertial pump in shallow wells.
- produced from virgin polyethylene resins
- no regrind product in any tubing
- does not contain any UV stabilizers*
- coils of tubing are individually poly bagged and are stored in sealed boxes, protected from UV light sources
- Foot Valves are guaranteed to properly fit onto and into tubing.
- PFAS, PFOS & PFOA free