High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) Tubing provides the best performance in deeper monitoring wells because of it’s rigidity. The stiffness of this material produces better flow rates and greater lifts. This tubing will also stretch much less than LDPE material in deeper monitoring wells, making it more efficient.
High Density Polyethylene also provides a stronger valve-tubing connection, especially with the male threaded valves, because it is stiffer and gives less when the valve is threaded into the tubing.
- produced from virgin polyethylene resins
- No regrind product in tubing
- does not contain any UV stabilizers*
- coils of tubing are individually poly bagged and are stored in sealed boxes, protected from UV light sources
- For use with D-25, D16, SS19, SS-16
- Foot Valves are guaranteed to properly fit onto and into tubing
- PFAS, PFOS & PFOA free